Artifact- Discussion Forum (Self- Reflection Best practice)

My thread comment was

“After writing a self-reflection I realize that when individuals analyze their writing strengths and weaknesses they learn from it. Giving yourself constructive criticism is a helpful way to provide yourself some feedback and put an eye on specific areas in your writing. Now that I have understood and read the SYLLABUS to make sure I’m on the right path in my writing for this class, I feel more confident in future writing assignments. My plan is to analyze others’ writing mistakes and improve them or make them better in my writing. The reflection process is very helpful because after you have been focusing a lot on your writing, noticing any mistake is hard because I feel my paper is finalized to submit. However, counting on someone else’s point of view and opinion is the best method to let yourself understand that there’s a problem or how you can make it better. A question I am asking myself is if I should always write directly to a knowledgeable audience or make my writing readable for all audiences?.”

Shiym Chastanet comment was

“Hello Osmar. I always feel like by making your content readable for all audiences is a great approach. In my opinion when writing a paper it is best to add both points of views in your writing. By doing so you can allow various people to see your views on a topic while also providing their views to show why you feel have this view.”